Friday, September 2, 2011

Holidayyyy ♥

Itss holiday. Booooo -.-
Okayy, seriously im really excited for holiday when it doesn't happen yet. 
And now, I miss goin back to skul ._.
I miss my wifey :'(
I miss ma friends :'(

Still i had fun in this whole holiday :

31 August, went Sunway with ma Wifey and friends x))
She wears mini skirt xDD
And her RM340 high dunk. OMyGosh ! 0,0
Michelle and her Ah B very sweet x)
And her hair shocked me alot. o.o
Saw Flash mob. They're good in dancing. 0,0
Then Vinie and her family came, I was so scared :/
Oh Well, thn we took many pictures :S
Thn my mum came. Had to go back ._.
End :P

It was boringgggggg.
I sleep every afternoon. Jeesh -.-
Gonna be pig soon. =3=
Another 2 days, and Im gonna pack ma bags and go back to school ~~
Gonna have my days back, Siao with my geng - JFamily x)
Thn, I'd finally can see me wifey le xD WAHAHAHA  ==

I'm gonna upload pictures x))

I love this picture with wifeyy ♥ ;)

My pictures xDDD 






Dont smile so much, it makes you stupid.
I love that shirt :D


Finish Update =3=
Kbye. =.=





No comments:

Post a Comment