Monday, August 29, 2011

You're Important ♥

There are alot of important peoples in my life.
Without them, I cant live.
Without them, My life wont be happy as now. :')


The most important are, My Wifey
She's the one that I love the most! I cant live with out her.
She's Chloe Chew Sze Jie.
She's older than me one year =3=
But i love her so damn much.
I've made her tears fall, Cause i hurt her too much :'(
Im sorry :(
I'll really appreciate you, I couldn't lost you.
I will never let you go. You're always be mine.
I'll always love you. :')
 

Both important person, My JFamily

Michelle Ng Wye Mun Jiji Ng
Hey girl, We are very siao, x)
When i cried, you're always there for me.
You're the first to wipe away my tears when im crying. :')
And you, Must happy with your Ah B ;)
Wish you and her will happy always x)
Dont cry le, ;) Jiayou :D  I love you xD


Vinie Ng Juju Ng 
You arh , you arh, very siao with me d x)
Always make me laugh like hell xD
Must always happy with your Zhu Zhu xDD
I know you and your lao gong very sweet d xD
Dunwan say nia. Nvm nvm , i know xD
You arh, Im very happy that i have a friend like you. :) Know why ?
Because when you cant go to some where  with me,
You'll beg till your mum let you go, Im really touch.
Thank you so much friend ;')
I love you x)


And also My Family and my friends.
I love you guys so damn much!

I'll die without you

No comments:

Post a Comment